Greetings from the SCTCC Foundation Board!
Back Row: Joan Schatz, Board President David Borgert, Nick Bischoff, John Schroeder, Jon Pearson, Brent Bultema, Immediate Past Board VP Tim Feddema, Josh Croson, and Immediate Past Executive Director Arlene Williams. Front Row: Board Treasurer Leeann Klimek, Al Johnson, Mark Osendorf, Mike Gohman, JoyGenea Schumer, and Corey Hansen. Not pictured Joe Francis & Eunice Adjei.
SCTCC Foundation Mission
We enhance quality educational opportunities for a broad and diverse population by cultivating and securing financial and community resources.
Did you know?
- The Foundation has awarded more than $1.5 million in scholarships since 1994.
- In 2020 the Foundation awarded over $240,000 in scholarships to more than 300 SCTCC students.
- Each year organizations like Coborn's, Inc, Xcel Energy, Bernick’s Family Foundation, CentraCare, Park Industries, Freightliner of St. Cloud, and many more support SCTCC through scholarships, financial assistance, and in-kind donations.
- The Foundation Board represents a broad spectrum of area business and industry leaders who promote and support the mission of the college to enhance educational opportunities.
At a Glance
Since 2010, the SCTCC Foundation has partnered with the college, alumni, and community members to secure investments for the following:
- Biology Lab remodel and expansion
- Auto Body lab expansion and equipment
- Health Sciences and Human Services building, lab equipment, and program expansion
- HomeFront Resource Center
- Manufacturing scholarships
- Medium/Heavy Truck lab expansion and equipment
- Random Acts of Kindness grants
This represents only a sample of the investments made by individuals like you who believe in the mission of SCTCC, our students, and our faculty.