Foundation Board: (1st row) Jon Pearson, Holly Swenson, Leeann Klimek, Joan Schatz (2nd row) Robbie Schultz, David Borgert, Dan Folsom, Norm Maish, Tim Feddema, Nick Bischoff, JoyGenea Schumer, John Schroeder, Mark Osendorf
SCTCC Foundation Mission
We enhance quality educational opportunities for a broad and diverse population by cultivating and securing financial and community resources.
Did you know?
- The Foundation has awarded more than $1.3 million in scholarships since 1994.
- In 2017-2018, the Foundation awarded $176,800 in scholarships to more than 235 SCTCC students.
- Each year organizations like Xcel Energy, Bernick’s Family Foundation, CentraCare, Park Industries, Freightliner, and many more support SCTCC through scholarships, financial assistance, and in-kind donations.
- The Foundation Board represents a broad spectrum of area business and industry leaders who promote and support the mission of the college to enhance educational opportunities.
At a Glance
Since 2010, the SCTCC Foundation has partnered with the college, alumni, and community members to secure investments for the following:
- Auto Body lab expansion and equipment
- Health Sciences and Human Services building, lab equipment, and program expansion
- HomeFront Resource Center
- Manufacturing scholarships
- Medium/Heavy Truck lab expansion and equipment
- Women in Transition scholarships
- Veterans Random Acts of Kindness grants
This represents only a sample of the investments made by individuals like you who believe in the mission of SCTCC, our students, and our faculty.