Have a quick question?
Drop-in to this online Zoom meeting between 8:30 a.m. and 1:45 p.m., Monday through Friday to talk with an Academic Advising Center staff member. The passcode is “dropin”. You will go to a waiting room and we will let you in as soon as we are finished assisting any student(s) ahead of you.
All our scheduled appointments are booked through Aug. 9. Make sure you can get in to see an Advisor before coming to campus!
Ways to get registered before the semester start:
- Express Enroll Days: Aug. 5, 11, & 18, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Open to new and returning students.
- Drop-in Registration Days: Aug. 12 & 16, 9 a.m.-noon & 1-3 p.m. Open to new and returning students.
- Starting Aug. 9, all meetings with Advising will be drop-in only: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. New and returning students can stop by 1-312, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 320-308-5741.
Connect with Advising
- Call us at 320-308-5741
- Email us at email@example.com
Academic advisors assist and empower students to take ownership of their educational plan.
Educational plans are reviewed at least once a semester and may include:
- developing goals
- sharing resources
- offering guidance
NOTE: PSEO Students - Please schedule an appointment with Molly McAlister at Molly.McAlister@sctcc.edu or 320-308-6022 (located in Admissions office).
|Faculty Advisors||Academic Advising Center||Provided by both|
We are hiring students with work study funding!
Front Desk Student Workers
The Academic Advising Center hires students with work study funding throughout the year. Please stop in and see if we are hiring..
- are registered for 6+ credits
- qualify for work study funding
- have some experience in an office or customer service setting (not required, but a plus)
Email Dr. Brown, Director of Advising, Testing, & Career Services, at Lamesha.firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a position!
Academic Peer Mentors
If you are positive, friendly, and knowledgeable about St. Cloud Technical and Community College, we invite you to apply to be an Academic Peer Mentor. More information can be found here.
Check out the Success Tips and Cyclones Skills videos for useful info that will help you be a successful student:
Do you need help planning your career? We are here to help!
SCTCC provides a variety of services to guide you in choosing a successful path that is right for you.