We welcome SCTCC community members and visitors at our campus offices.
- The Office of Cultural Fluency, Equity, and Inclusion is designed to consult, advise, train, and provide policy development that promote equity.
- The office provides support for students, faculty, and staff.
- The office partners with communities, businesses, and civic and educational organizations to impact student success.
Videos & More
Cyclone Conversations and other presentations supported by the Office of Cultural Fluency, Equity, and Inclusion.
Cyclone Circle April 2021
Anti-Racism: The Anti-Racism Continuum
Microaggressions – Diversity and Inclusion
Eliminating Microaggressions: The Next Level of Inclusion
Anti-Racism for Leaders: Mitigating Bias Inclusion
5. What is Unconscious Bias
- Voice, Healing, and Power Community Summit November 2020: Presentation Playlist
- Healing Justice Foundation
- SCTCC Mental Health Resources
- The Future of Healing: Shifting from Trauma-Informed Care to Healing-Centered Engagement
- Anti-Oppression Resources
Living Room Conversations
Living Room Conversations offer a simple, sociable, and structured way to practice communicating differences, while building understanding and relationships. The sessions typically consist of 4 - 8 people in a Zoom conversation, for 90 minutes. Rather than debating or convincing others, we take turns talking, sharing, learning, and encouraging. No preparation is required. Please consider joining a conversation yourself and share with this opportunity with others!