The Mary Stangler CAS offers online tutoring.
- All tutoring through the CAS will be going online as of November 30th
- There will be no more face to face tutoring available in the CAS after November 25th
Schedule your online session through the Bookings link
- Tutors will be available Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- All sessions will be through Zoom – tutors will send you a Zoom link in your email
Connect with the CAS Tutors
- Call 320-308-5920 with general questions
- Email us at email@example.com
- Make a tutoring appointment at the Bookings link below
- 24/7/365 Access to online tutoring is available via Tutor.com (access through D2L)
- Looking for help on a specific subject?
How to use Bookings
- Click on the area you would like to receive tutoring (Science, Math, ESOL, or Writing)
- Scroll to pick the date you would like to receive tutoring - it will highlight in green.
- To the right of the calendar, choose a time to meet - it will turn to green.
- Scroll to Add to Details. Enter your name, SCTCC email, and phone number
- Scroll to Provide Additional Information and include the name of the course you are working on, the name of your instructor, and what your particular question is.
- After you do that, click on Book.
- You will get a confirmation email.
- You will also receive an email from the person you booked the tutoring session with for a Zoom appointment. That link in the email is how you will enter the tutoring session on the date and time you scheduled.
The Mary Stangler Center for Academic Success (CAS) offers free services to all St. Cloud Technical & Community College students, faculty, and staff. Tutors help students discover ways to learn course material by clarifying textbook assignments, discussing ideas and reviewing practice problems. Tutors explain and model, but do not complete assignments.
The CAS is located in Northway Building Room 1-112. Call us at 320.308.5920.
Students seeking tutoring help should come prepared with the assignment information from the instructor or course requirements. Students should also bring the necessary textbooks or notes and show their attempts with the assignment.