The on-campus TRIO office is currently closed, but you can connect with TRIO many different ways, including via Zoom during their office hours.
Connect with TRIO
- TRIO office hours via Zoom, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- TRIO students can make a tutoring appointment at the Bookings link below
- Call us at 320-308-6490
- Email us at email@example.com
- Access tutoring via tutor.com 24/7, 365 days a year
How to use Bookings:
- Click or tap on the acadmic area you would like tutoring in (Science, Math, Reading, or Writing)
- Scroll to pick the date you would like - it will highlight in green.
- To the right of the calendar, choose a time to meet - it will turn to green.
- Scroll to Add to Details. Enter your name, SCTCC email, and phone number.
- Scroll to Provide Additional Information and include the name of the course you are working on, instructor,'s name, and your question.
- Click or tap on Book.
- You will get a confirmation email.
- You will also receive an email from the person you booked the tutoring session with for a Zoom appointment. That link in the email is how you will enter the tutoring session on the date and time you scheduled.
TRIO Student Support Services is a student retention program that fosters students’ academic and personal growth by providing a supportive environment and experience for first generation, income eligible and students with a disability in higher education.
TRIO Student Support Services is a federally-funded program (U.S. Department of Education) which serves first-generation, income eligible, and students with disabilities who are enrolled at St. Cloud Technical and Community College as degree-seeking students.
A first-generation student is the first person in his or her family to attend college. TRIO Student Support Services embraces diversity and serves all eligible students.
TRIO SSS Eligibility
- A US Citizen or meet residency requirements for Federal Financial Assistance
- Enrolled at SCTCC in a two-year AAS degree or accepted for enrollment
TRIO Student Support Services
Fall & Spring:
Monday - Friday 7:30 – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:00pm