Each semester students are required to meet with an advisor to:
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Current SCTCC students in the following programs will meet with and advisor located in the Advising Center (AAC) located in room 1-312:
Associate in Arts, Minnesota Transfer Curriculum, Business Management, Biology Pathway, Engineering AS, Health Science Broadfield, Psychology Pathway or Health Programs
Students should come prepared with DARS (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.
Same Day (drop-in) appointments for SPRING 2019 registration access code begin October 15, 2018.
- Drop-in appointments are most weeks 9AM - 1:45PM Monday through Friday
- Extended drop-in appointments beginning October 15th through October 26th 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday
- Advising Day/Success Day Wednesday October 24th 7:30AM-5PM (No classes until 4PM)
REMINDER: Spring and Summer 2019 registration begins as early as October 25!
*If you are taking classes completely online, please email email@example.com for directions.
Current SCTCC students in the following programs will meet with their faculty advisor:
Finance & Credit, Sales Management & Marketing, IT and Trades & Industry Programs Students will be notified by faculty advisors on the process to review their academic plan and receive access code for registration. If you are not sure who your faculty advisor is, you can find this information in eServices on your schedule or Degree Audit Report (DARS).
Please contact your faculty advisor for further instructions.