Each semester, students must receive their access codes in order to register for courses for the coming semester. This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor. Please see below for more information on how you can get your access code depending on your major.
Associate in Arts, Minnesota Transfer Curriculum, Business Management or Health Programs
Current students completing either the Associate in Arts (AA) degree, Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MNTC), Business Management and/or students completing the pre-requisites for the Health/Nursing programs are required to meet with an advisor to discuss their plan and to receive access code (required for course registration).
- Students will come prepared with printed DARS or on laptop (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to receive their access code. The Academic Advising Center is located in room 1-312.
Same Day (drop-in) appointments for FALL 2018 registration access code begin March 1st, 2018.
- Drop-in appointments are most weeks 9AM - 1:45PM Monday through Friday
- We are OPEN during Spring Break! Drop-in appointments are 9AM - 1:45PM Monday through Friday
- Extended drop-in appointments beginning March 12th through March 23rd: Mon-Thur 8AM-5PM Fri 8AM-4:30PM
- Advising Day / Success Day Tuesday March 20th
REMINDER: Summer 2018 registration is now open for current students!
*If you are taking classes completely online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
Finance & Credit, Sales Management & Marketing, IT and Trades & Industry Programs:
Students will receive their access code from faculty advisors. If you are not sure who your faculty advisor is, you can find this information in eServices on your schedule or Degree Audit Report (DARS).
Please contact your faculty advisor for further instructions.