Each semester students are required to meet with an advisor to:
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Current Students who meet with an Academic Advisor
If you are in the following programs, you will meet with an advisor located in the Advising Center (AAC) located in room 1-312:
- Associate in Arts
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Biology Pathway
- Business Pathway
- Engineering AS
- Health Science Broadfield
- Pre-Health Programs
- Psychology Pathway
- Spanish Pathway
Students should come prepared with Degree Audit (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.
Current SCTCC Students - Same Day (drop-in) appointments for SPRING 2020 for Academic Planning AND registration access code begin Monday October 14th, 2019.
- Drop-in appointments are most weeks 9AM - 1:45PM Monday through Friday
- Winter Semester Break: drop-in appointments December 24 - January 10th 9am - 1:45pm (no classes these dates)
- Advising Day/Success Day: Tuesday, March 24th 7:30AM - 5PM (no classes until 4PM)
- SPRING AND SUMMER 2020 registration begins as early as OCTOBER 24TH. Register early for great course and time selection!
- PIZZA PARTY! Just bring your spring semester schedule on either October 25th OR October 28th from 11AM - 1PM
If you are currently registered for completely online classes only, you can receive academic advising and access code via email email@example.com Include the following information in your email:
- Student ID or StarID
- Intended Major / program
- Course(s) you plan to register
Current students who meet with a Faculty Advisor:
- Early Education / Elementary Education Pathway / Special Education Pathway
- Sales Management & Marketing
- Trades & Industry Programs
You will be notified by faculty advisors on the process to review their academic plan and receive access code for registration. If you are not sure who your faculty advisor is, you can find this information in eServices.
Please contact your faculty advisor for further instructions.
After you have your access code
After you get your access code from your advisor, you can now register for classes once your registration window opens. The sooner you register, the more likely you'll get the classes you need. All current SCTCC students can register on October 25th, 2019.
- Login to eServices using your StarID and Password
- From the Course Search view, search for courses at St. Cloud Technical & Community College by choosing the Subject from the drop down menu and entering the Course Number (if known). Make sure that you have selected the correct semester, ex. Spring 2020.
- The Search Results & Plan page will show results for the courses you searched for, as well as courses on your Wish List, Wait List, and Registered list. Click the arrow down icon to expand Your Plan.
- Click on the Course Title for more information.
- Add a course to your wish list by clicking the plus icon.