Each semester students are required to meet with an advisor to:
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Current Students who meet with an Academic Advisor
If you are in the following programs, you will meet with an advisor located in the Advising Center (AAC) located in room 1-312:
- Associate in Arts
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Business Management
- Biology Pathway
- Engineering AS
- Health Science Broadfield
- Psychology Pathway or Health Programs
Students should come prepared with DARS (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.
Same Day (drop-in) appointments for SPRING 2019 registration access code begin October 15, 2018.
- Drop-in appointments are most weeks 9AM - 1:45PM Monday through Friday
- Extended drop-in appointments beginning October 15th through October 26th 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday
- Advising Day/Success Day Wednesday October 24th 7:30AM-5PM (No classes until 4PM)
REMINDER: Spring and Summer 2019 registration begins as early as October 25!
*If you are taking classes completely online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
Current students who meet with a Faculty Advisor
- Finance & Credit
- Sales Management & Marketing
- Trades & Industry Programs
You will be notified by faculty advisors on the process to review their academic plan and receive access code for registration. If you are not sure who your faculty advisor is, you can find this information in eServices on your schedule or Degree Audit Report (DARS).
Please contact your faculty advisor for further instructions.
After you have your access code
After you get your access code from your advisor, you can now register for classes. The sooner you register, the more likely you'll get the classes you need.
- Login to eServices using your StarID and Password
- From the Course Search view, search for courses at St. Cloud Technical & Community College by choosing the Subject from the drop down menu and entering the Course Number (if known). Make sure that you have selected the correct semester, ex. Fall 2018.
- The Search Results & Plan page will show results for the courses you searched for, as well as courses on your Wish List, Wait List, and Registered list. Click the arrow down icon to expand Your Plan.
- Click on the Course Title for more information.
- Add a course to your wish list by clicking the plus icon.