Wi-Fi Around Town
Sometimes you just want a change of scenery. Find out where to go in the area to enjoy Wi-Fi in a different environment.
To get wireless access for your computer:
Enable your wireless card
- Start > Control Panel > Network Connections
- Right Click on your wireless connection and enable
- Some laptop computers also have a switch on the outside of the case. Make sure that this is in the ON position.
Connect to SCTCC Wireless
- Right Click on your wireless connection again
- Choose “View available wireless networks”
- If nothing shows up, click refresh
- When you see CycloneNet, choose it and connect
- For the password use: “cyclones”
- Open your web browser (ex. Internet Explorer or Firefox)
If you have any problems, please feel free to ask someone in the Open Computer Lab Room 1-405 or in Room 1-215 (IT Services).