Contact the IT Help Desk:
More Star ID information and support can be found here: https://starid.mnscu.edu/.
Important: Beginning March 24, 2014, you will only be able to use StarID to login to eServices, D2L Brightspace, and campus-owned computers. Other login IDs will be deactivated. Please activate your StarID today.
Rather than remember many user names and passwords, this one login will get you into:
Please note: SCTCC student e-mail at my.sctcc.edu will still have a separate login and password.
STEP 1: Activate your StarID
- Activate your StarID (starid.mnscu.edu).
- NOTE: The activation portion of the MnSCU StarID site DOES NOT WORK with Internet Explorer 11. We recommend using IE 10 (or earlier), Firefox or Safari when activating your StarID.
- Helpful Tip: Make sure that you remember your new StarID password.
STEP 2: Start using your StarID beginning March 24
- Beginning March 24, 2014, you will only be able to use StarID and the password you created in STEP 1 above to access eServices, D2L Brightspace, and campus-owned computers. Other login IDs will be deactivated.
- Other login IDs used for the three systems above will be deactivated on March 24.
- Use the StarID Self Service site to reset your StarID password, retrieve a forgotten StarID, and access other account maintenance tools.
- Faculty and staff: Help setting up your email on a mobile device click here.