Let your voice be heard with Student Senate
Student Senate is the voice for SCTCC students and the official student government. It operates under a constitution that’s been approved by the student body.
Its role is to:
- Encourage student participation in school, civic, recreational and social activities
- Promote the best interest of the students of St. Cloud Technical and Community College, in all ways possible
- Provide an official communication link to the school's administration regarding student, education, and administrative concerns
- Encourage expression of student-related concerns to the student senate
- Promote the concept, role, and benefits of technical education and transferable education
Senate Meetings: meet in room 1-441 for Spring Semester
Student Senate members meet on a regular basis throughout the year and serve on several standing campus-wide committees.
Have an issue you’d like to bring to the Student Senate?
To have your item placed on the agenda, contact the Student Senate President prior to the Thursday before the next Senate meeting.
Meet your Student Senate representatives
Executive Cabinet Members
Avenlee Kurzenberger- President
Anthony Mattson- Vice President
Patricia Bahena- Treasurer
Kerri Sowada-Rowen- Secretary
Ambrosia Harkins- Legislative Liaison
- Student Senate advisor: Missy Majerus
You’re always welcome to join us
If you’d like to be involved, no matter your interests, please call 320-308-5907. You can also visit the Student Senate office, located in the Student Center, Room 1-133 (across from the Student Lounge).