Let your voice be heard with Student Senate. The SCTCC Student Senate is the voice for SCTCC students and the official student government. It operates under a constitution that’s been approved by the student body.
Its role is to:
- Encourage student participation in school, civic, recreational and social activities
- Promote the best interest of the students of St. Cloud Technical and Community College, in all ways possible
- Provide an official communication link to the school's administration regarding student, education, and administrative concerns
- Encourage expression of student-related concerns to the student senate
- Promote the concept, role, and benefits of technical education and transferable education
Noon in main floor of the Heartland Building (Digital Commons) 116
- January 23
- January 30
- February 13
- February 27
- March 20
- April 3
- April 17
- May 1
Student Senate members meet on a regular basis throughout the year and serve on several standing campus-wide committees.
Have an issue you’d like to bring to the Student Senate?
To have your item placed on the agenda, contact the Student Senate President prior to the Thursday before the next Senate meeting.
Meet your Student Senate representatives
Executive Cabinet Members
Brian Aschenbrenner President
In the Office on Wed 11AM - 1PM, 3-5PM
Rachel Arnold Legislative Liaison
In the Office on Mondays 11AM - Noon, Tuesdays 4:00-5:30PM
I am currently working on getting my AA with a focus towards nursing so I may pursue that at a different college. My plans are to major in nursing as well as American Sign Language/ Deaf culture. I originally joined Senate because a friend of mine said it was a great way to make friends and be involved on our campus. This has rung true this year and I am glad to have joined.
In my spare time I enjoy taking pictures, skating, and binge watching TV shows on any outlet available. I recently binge watched all six seasons of Game of Thrones. Other than those I have two cats at home and I have fostered animals with a rescue I am a part of.
David Dale Public Relations Coordinator
In the Office on Mondays 10AM-Noon
Staff advisor: Missy Majerus
You’re always welcome to join us
If you’d like to be involved, no matter your interests, please call 320-308-5907. You can also visit the Student Senate office, located in the Basement of the Heartland Building 024.