2016-2017 Student Senate Meeting Minutes
2015-2016 Student Senate Meeting Minutes
Let your voice be heard with Student Senate
Student Senate is the voice for SCTCC students and the official student government. It operates under a constitution that’s been approved by the student body.
Its role is to:
- Encourage student participation in school, civic, recreational and social activities
- Promote the best interest of the students of St. Cloud Technical and Community College, in all ways possible
- Provide an official communication link to the school's administration regarding student, education, and administrative concerns
- Encourage expression of student-related concerns to the student senate
- Promote the concept, role, and benefits of technical education and transferable education
Senate Meetings: 12:00pm in main floor of the Heartland Building (Digital Commons) 116
August 29, September 12, September 26, October 10, October 24, November 7, November 21, December 5, December 12
Student Senate members meet on a regular basis throughout the year and serve on several standing campus-wide committees.
Have an issue you’d like to bring to the Student Senate?
To have your item placed on the agenda, contact the Student Senate President prior to the Thursday before the next Senate meeting.
Meet your Student Senate representatives
Executive Cabinet Members
President: Brian Aschenbrenner
Secretary: Cassandra Kingsbury
Public Relations Coordinator: David Dale
Legislative Liaison: Elizabeth Meyer
- Student Senate advisor: Missy Majerus
You’re always welcome to join us
If you’d like to be involved, no matter your interests, please call 320-308-5907. You can also visit the Student Senate office, located in the Basement of the Heartland Building 024.