Copies can be requested in person, via e-mail or via web-based system (username required). To obtain a username for the web-based system, please email SCTCC Reprographics.
- Standard copy services using white, colored or heavier paper
- Color copies on white, glossy white, heavier paper or glossy cardstock
- Binding using either coils or combs
- Cutting (if you prefer to use half sheets)
- A self-service cutter is also available
- Laminating (a minimum of 1-hour notice is required)
Paper reams can be requested in person or via e-mail. Reams are available for pick up during hours of operation.
Cases will be delivered upon request.
- 8.5x11 (white and colors)
Incoming mail will be placed in your mailbox typically by 10:30 a.m. on the day it was delivered to the mail center.
If you have not been notified that you have a mailbox in the Copy Center please see the Copy Center staff.
If you do not remember your box number or combination ask the Copy Center staff.
Outgoing mail must be in the mail room with proper postage by 2:15 to get in the mail the same day.
- Official college mail must be marked with a cost center or department name.
- Personal mail can be placed in the outgoing mail slot as long as it is stamped. Stamps may be purchased in The Bookstop.
- Pieces can be weighed to determine postage required.
- Boxes up to 30 pounds can be mailed through the mail center.
- Certified mail service is available for campus mail with a return receipt notification. See the mail center staff for details.
Pricing is available to help you design effective mail pieces that can mail at the lowest rate possible.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
1:30 to 2:30 p.m.