This little card does more than you think. Your Cyclone student ID card is your ticket to dozens of services and discounted programs on and off campus. Besides being your official SCTCC student photo ID card, it gives you access to everything from library resources to health services to free bus rides.
SCTCC has partnered with US Bank to provide students with Cyclone Card options.
- US Bank ID card and banking services agreement
- US Bank ID card and banking services agreement - First Amendment
- Required DOE posting of data as of Sept. 1, 2018
- Doe Disclosure 10.29.18
- Account Deposit Agreement
The Cyclone ID card offers students access to:
- Dining services in the Commons
- Campus printers
- Campus copiers
- Purchases at The BookStop
- Materials at Library/Resource Center
- Free tutoring at the Mary Stangler Center for Academic Success (CAS)
- Free tutoring at TRIO
- Library/Resource Center privileges at SCSU/any state library
- Discounted movie passes for Parkwood Cinema in Waite Park (purchased through SCTCC's The Bookstop only)
- No monthly member fees at the St. Cloud YMCA (pay a one-time joiner fee)
- Additional outside vendors for discounts as listed on the Advantages page
- Free transportation to and from campus and throughout the St. Cloud area using the Metro Bus Fixed Route system (just swipe your Cyclone ID card on the bus). Visit the St. Cloud Metro Bus website to view bus routes and schedules.
Your Cyclone ID card doubles as a cash card
Your Cyclone ID card also gives you access to Cyclone Cash, a debit feature that allows you to purchase goods and services on campus. To find out more about Cyclone Cash, choose one of the following links:
How do you get a Cyclone ID card?
Cards are available at the Cyclone Card Office (1-131 A).
You’ll need to provide a current class schedule and a picture ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport). Be prepared to have your picture taken.
What if you lose your Cyclone ID card?
If your Cyclone ID card is ever lost, damaged or stolen, you can get another one at the Cyclone Card Office.
You’ll need a picture ID (driver’s license, state ID or passport). Be prepared to have your picture taken.
A $10 replacement fee will be charged if your card has been misused, bent, broken, warped from heat (from a dashboard or clothes dryer), hole punched, or obstructed with stickers.
If your Cyclone Card has been activated to as as your U.S. Bank ATM and PIN-based debit card, notify U.S. Bank immediately at 1-800-US-BANKS (872-2657).
No replacement fee will be charged if:
- Lamination is peeling (with no other sign of misuse)
- Encoding on the magnetic strip is worn out or unusable (with no other sign of misuse)
- Photo or text is fading because of frequent use
- You change your name or status (Your name change must be verified through the Record and Registration Office in written form.)
- Your card is stolen (A stolen card must be verified with an official police report—or a copy of the official police report—referencing your lost card.)
Learn more about how to care for your card.
Fall and Spring Hours
Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.