You are a new college student if you haven't previously attended college.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcripts if you have graduated in the last five years.
- The most common way to send your transcript is ask your high school counselor to send an official transcript to SCTCC.
- You can also obtain an official transcript from your high school and send it via mail or email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 1540 Northway Drive. St. Cloud, MN 55603
- If you graduated high school more than five years ago, you do not need to provide your high school transcripts.
- Send a copy of your GED if you have a GED.
You will receive an acceptance letter within 7-14 days of completing your application. The acceptance letter will outline your next steps.
- The Accuplacer is a placement test that helps the college figure out what classes you need to take.
- You may be exempted and not need to take the Accuplacer.
- Exemptions include: previous Accuplacer, MCA, ACT, and SAT scores, or previous college credits.
- Visit the Accuplacer page for details and to schedule your Accuplacer.
- Your acceptance letter will provide details on all your next steps, including eOrientation and registering for classes.
- After completing eOrientation, you will meet with an academic advisor to help you select and register for the classes you want.
Review the steps above for applying as a new college student or complete the application now.