As an SCTCC student, you can play intramural sports at St. Cloud State University (SCSU).
Intramurals and Sport Clubs at SCSU
5 on 5 Basketball
3 on 3 Ice Hockey
Table Tennis Doubles
Basketball 3pt Contest & Slam Jam
5 on 5 Flag Football
6’s Volleyball League
Ice Hockey League
Indoor Softball League
Hockey Skills Competition
How To Register For Intramurals
- In addition to team fees, every participant must pay $15 for each block of intramurals.
- To pay the $15 fee, go to Guest Services at Halenbeck Hall on SCSU's campus. Student workers will get you registered.
- The $15 fee must be paid 24 hours before each student will be allowed to participate. Students will not be allowed to pay on game day.
- Team fees are $40 - 60 per team, depending on the league.
- Registration schedules and forms can be found on SCSU's Intramural Registration page.
- Each team will need to turn in their completed registration form to the Intramural office at SCSU. The office is located at 102E in the Student Recreation Center.
- For questions on how to participate in Intramurals at SCSU, contact Nate Hiestand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org