Let your voice be heard with Student Senate. The SCTCC Student Senate is the voice for SCTCC students and the official student government. It operates under a constitution that’s been approved by the student body.
Its role is to:
- Encourage student participation in school, civic, recreational and social activities
- Promote the best interest of the students of St. Cloud Technical and Community College, in all ways possible
- Provide an official communication link to the school's administration regarding student, education, and administrative concerns
- Encourage expression of student-related concerns to the student senate
- Promote the concept, role, and benefits of technical education and transferable education
1pm in main floor of the Heartland Building (Digital Commons) 116
- January 23
- February 6
- February 20
- March 6
- March 20
- April 3
- April 17
- May 1
Student Senate members meet on a regular basis throughout the year and serve on several standing campus-wide committees.
Have an issue you’d like to bring to the Student Senate?
To have your item placed on the agenda, contact the Student Senate President prior to the Thursday before the next Senate meeting.
Meet your Student Senate representatives
President: Nathan Pereira
Vice President: Abbie Wuertz
Secretary: Mohamed Yerrow
Public Relations Coordinator: Hailey Koenig
Legislative Liaison: Molly Remer
Senate Elections will happen in the first couple weeks of School. If you are interested in running for office, fill out the officer application and attend the Student Senate Meeting for more information.
Staff advisor: Missy Majerus
You’re always welcome to join us
If you’d like to be involved, no matter your interests, please call 320-308-5907. You can also visit the Student Senate office, located in the Basement of the Heartland Building 024.