Office 365 Login Information
To align with the new Minnesota State brand, the login credentials for Office 365 applications for SCTCC have changed:
- Login to Office 365
- Username: YourStarID@minnstate.edu
- Password: Your StarID Password
The change will impact both desktop and web-based applications, including Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype for Business.
NOTE! This change will not impact your email address!
Helpful instructions on updating your login
- Update iOS Outlook App
- Update iOS Built-in Email App
- Update Android Outlook App
- Update Android Built-in Email App
Setting up your Outlook Client
- Login to your campus computer as you normally do, using your StarID.
- Open your Outlook email
- Enter your username: YourStarID@minnstate.edu
- Enter your password: your StarID password.
Setting up email on your mobile phone
Go to your phone settings and set up a new email account. Choose "Corporate."
For your username/email, use YourStarID@minnstate.edu, and use your StarID password. Sign in. It will check the server settings and automatically populate.
Depending on your Android device, you may get a series of screens asking for security and setting changes and updates. Tap OK or Done as needed.
Go to your phone settings and set up a new email account. Select "Exchange."
For your username/email, use YourStarID@minnstate.edu, and use your StarID password. Tap "Next". It will check the server settings and automatically populate.
Select which aspects of your account you want to sync with your phone, then tap "Save."