Degrees and Certificates
Why Choose This Program
The Sales Management Marketing program gives graduates a combination of knowledge and skills that work in any industry.
Students will have an in-depth emphasis in marketing, management, and sales studies: marketing management, branding and promotion, sales management, professional sales, human resource management, customer service, entrepreneurship, business math, and accounting.
Students also apply their classroom learning directly to an internship in a real-world workplace. Many of these internships lead to employment after graduating.
Grads from this program go on to careers as managers and supervisors, professional sales representatives, retail managers, sales managers, customer service representatives and managers, hospitality managers, marketing assistants, and managing or running small businesses.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Confidence and leadership
- Relationship building
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attitude of customer service
- Selling and negotiating abilities
- Marketing and management skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Sales Retail Management
- Professional Sales Representative
- Customer Service Representative/Manager
- Marketing Assistant
Most industries employ sales, management, and marketing professionals
Where Grads Work
- Capital One
- Best Buy
- Primerica Financial Services
- Opportunity Matters
- St. Cloud Hospital
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- Integrity Global Solutions
This program has an Articulation Agreement with Minnesota State University – Moorhead in the Project Management bachelor's degree.
Rebecca (Becky) Shand
In addition to tuition and fees, students can expect to pay $1835-$2722 on books, materials, and supplies.
Clubs & Organizations
Collegiate DECA - From the Classroom to the Boardroom
- A student organization for all Business students
- Apply classroom learning through project-based activities with real outcomes
- Practice marketing, management, sales, financial analysis, culinary, entrepreneurship, project planning, and various business skills
- Connect and network with businesses that want to hire you
- Learn and participate in competitive local, state, and international conferences
- Practice community-based responsibility and the act of ‘paying it forward’
- Become professionally responsible and develop as a leader as you prepare to enter the workforce
- Meet new people! Work Hard! Have FUN!